We are proud of our school and our pupils, and wearing of the correct school uniform is visual evidence of our pride. This can be seen in the smart way through which everyone presents themselves with uniform and hairstyles.
Please ensure that children have the correct school uniform at all times, our uniform can be ordered directly from the School Office or online from our uniform provider www.rock-itpromotions.co.uk (go to schools shop section on left hand menu)
- White or green polo shirt with emblem
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress or trousers
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with school emblem
- Sensible low-heeled shoes in black or grey, no trainers
- Green checked or gingham dresses – in the summer months
- Sandals must be sturdy, flat heeled and worn with socks. We would advise for health and safety reasons, open-toed sandals are not appropriate.
- Green school PE t-shirt
- Green school PE shorts
- Tracksuits for cold weather
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Children should take their PE kit home on a Friday to be washed ready to bring back to school on a Monday. No jewellery, including earrings, should be worn and long hair needs to be tied back for PE.
Swimming (Years 3 – 6 only)
Children in years 3 – 6 will have swimming lessons at the East Midlands International Pool in Corby. Boys should wear swimming trunks, not shorts, and girls should wear a one-piece costume not a bikini. In line with local authority policy and guidance, goggles are only permitted to be worn when written parental consent is received.
Jewellery should not be worn for PE, swimming or extra-curricular activities. The school cannot be responsible for items of jewellery being either misplaced or lost.